Monday, November 17, 2008

Morgan's Counting AND she's Athletic

Last night was a pretty big night for Morgan. Although she has been teething and sick she still just amazes us! It is such a blessing to watch her grow up. I just LOVE every minute of it.

So, yesterday she counted to 10! Yay!!! She did have a little prompting with "Nine" but she completed them! What a big girl!!! It has to be the cutest thing in the world to listen to a little toddler voice count to ten. What music to the ears!

A bit later I'm laying on the floor playing with her and I'm reading about "Obama" to her. Yes, Grandma left her people magazine at our house and Morgan now LOVES to say Obama. Anyway, I'm reading this magazine to her and next thing I know she's rolling over and did a somersault right on top of the magazine! YAY!! She didn't seem to think it was a big deal though.

Maybe she IS going to be athletic after all!!!!

No comments: